Wednesday, December 3, 2008

kerja.stress.

lately im so busy and stress with my own work.everyday and every second i.with my staff and my own boss.even my boss is my own daddy.at office i do every single thing.im reception.im accountant.im HR.im admin.and all.i hate it actually.lame tak jumpe my bf and i decide i meet my bf and go to dinner.around 830pm,mama,wewe and atok going to tesco and im going to pick my bf at studio setiawangsa and go to pavilion.TGI FRIDAY here we come.im so hungry and nabil's too.after that we're going to petronas ampang and parking at max value then sembang until 1130pm b4 awie datang to pick nabil and go to ss2 to meet all the kuantan clan.i'll be at my homey at 1145pm and sambung sembang with wewe while wacthing anak halal and we sleep at 110am ;) and morning back and seperti biase stress akan melanda hati ,jiwa dan raga ;( arghhhh..kuatkan semangatku...amin ;(

No comments: