Monday, August 31, 2009

love my day =)

HAPPY 52th MERDEKA MALAYSIA!
me LOVE you~



my new colour hair.kalau perasan ade colour hijau skit ;)

my new shampoo for my skin yang banyak minyak kat kepala.

shopping at Great Eastern Mall alone =(


my Quilt Cover and Fitted Sheet Set..sweet and tomel!

i think this is my good day.im going alone to salon and shopping without him.hurm.the best thing for me and future.he never undestand me and he never give me chance for make he proud to be MANUSIA.huh.saye tak cakap saye nie baik.but bagi die kawan most important then.say kalah atasi untuk die pandang ke saya dan mase depan die sendiri.he told me that im same with his mom.nasihat bende yang same.but he cant accept it.nevermind.he ask me to leave him alone for my own respect.he love me but he cant make me happy and he never want me to kecewa againt.then me blah la ;) itu yang membuat die happy and me TOO!even,its hurt to me....i try my best!sorry for everything and thank you for loving me before.good luck to u nabil fikri.i wish u one day more improve in your life.amin...

peace no war =)
dba rahman.

No comments: